Thursday, February 1, 2018

My Workspace


Take a peek into my workspace this afternoon! Meal planning for the month, making a grocery list, feeding the baby (and me) some lunch, and copying down a bunch of our favorite recipes from Pinterest.


*This week's declutter/organization challenge is taking care of the recipe and coupon department! I don't clip many coupons and don't really have recipe books to weed through and purge, so my task is copying down the recipes I use from the internet and putting them on paper! It's another thing I've been meaning to do for quite some time.


2 comments:

  1. What declutter challenge are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from a facebook group called Declutter 101. I think there are a few pages on FB with that title, so I can send you a link if you'd like.

      Delete