Saturday, January 28, 2017

Taking a Break from Crowd Cooking

If you've been following my posts on how I cook to feed 40 people on a budget, you may have noticed I haven't written a new one in awhile. I was scheduled to have another crowd meal a couple weeks ago, and had it all planned out, only to find that most of the group wouldn't be showing up that day, toddler wasn't feeling well, and my sister-in-law had already made a huge pot of soup that needed eaten. So I didn't end up doing a crowd meal this month. I'm going to be on break from the meals for a couple months while I recover and enjoy my new baby (yet to arrive. I'm not due for another week). I have enjoyed keeping track of the meals and sharing what I've done with you all! Just hold tight. I'll be back this spring with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment