Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Starting Seeds


In honor of the first day of Spring, I finally got my seeds started! Actually the season change wasn't the reason I waited this long to finally get them in some dirt. I fully intended to have them done a couple weeks ago, but once I finally got into town, it took me several tries to even find a store that carried the little seed starting pellets that I like to use. (If you remember in my post We Have Tomatoes!, I had much better success with these than when I tried using potting soil.) Two years ago I didn't start them until the first week of May, so I'll call this a nice, early start! 


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those seed starting pellets! This was the first year I tried them and they work great. I think mine were $0.06 each- totally worth the money.

    ReplyDelete